Can I return Slugline for a refund?
Yes you can. It's pretty easy, but it's not as easy as it should be. We believe in easy, expedient refunds, but sadly the App Store makes it a bit of a chore.
The process is handled entirely by Apple. Here's how it works:
- Open iTunes (right away this makes zero sense, we know) and choose iTunes Store → View Account.
- Scroll down to Purchase History, and click on See All to view all of your past purchases.
- Click on the Report a Problem.
- Now click on the Report a Problem link that has appeared next to Slugline in the list (OK, maybe we were wrong about this being at all easy).
- You'll be asked to specify a reason for the refund. Hilariously, we will never see this information.
- Click on Request Refund.
Of course we'd love to know why you're returning Slugline so that we can make it better — but what matters most here is that you can purchase Slugline with confidence knowing that if it's not for you, a full refind is only, like, 75 clicks away.