How to I update to the latest version of Slugline for macOS?
To update to the latest version of Slugline for macOS:
- Open the App Store app on your Mac
- Make sure you are logged in using the same Apple ID that you used to purchase Slugline
- Click on the Updates icon at the top of the window
- If you see Slugline listed under "Updates Available" at the top, click the Update button next to it.
To check which version of Slugline you're running:
- Open Slugline
- Choose About Slugline... from the Slugline menu
- You'll see the version number and the (build number).
To see what’s new in the latest version, check out posts tagged Update on our blog.