Submitting a Crash Report
If Slugline for iOS crashes, we may or may not get sent a crash report automatically, depending on your device settings.
We always want to know about every crash so that we can address the underlying bug and prevent it from happening in the future. Your crash reports can help greatly with this. Here's how to share one with us.
- On your iOS device, go to Settings → Privacy → Analytics
- Tap on Analytics Data
- Look for any items that contain "Slugline" in the name.
- Tap each one, and then press the Share button at the top of the screen.
- Choose your email app, and either:
- Send the log file to email@example.com.
- Or, if you already have a support ticket open, you can attach your log file to your email reply.